Thursday, May 7, 2009

Packages galore!!

Without further ado, let's continue on with my last post: a good mail week!


Goodies that I ordered from Skinstore. Yes, I'm vain and care about those fine lines and wrinkles that I've started to see around my eyes. No, I did not tell John how much these 3 little containers of everlasting youth and beauty cost. He just wouldn't understand.


2 days later, we got a package from London. From the Natural History Museum in London!

Greeting cards? Yes, greeting cards! Our greeting cards!

This was one of the entries given the distinction of "Highly Commended" in their annual "Wildlife Photographer of the Year" international photo competition and was chosen as one of the images to print as greeting cards. It was a pretty awesome honor for us!




And last, but definitely not least, a package from my wonderful friend Dior, in DC. Dior was recently in Hawaii on vacation and I was lucky enough to spend the day with her and another good friend, Nicole. Dior spoiled me with treats then and here she is spoiling me again.


Care to take a guess what it might be? (Hint: It's got something to do with this post.)

It's.....an apron from Anthropologie! =) Sorry, no pics of me in it yet. My full-length self-portrait taking abilities aren't quite that developed yet. =P But believe me when I say that it's the cutest apron ever!


It was a VERY good week for mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...