Thursday, May 21, 2009

Biore should be everyone's best friend.

On his last business trip to Japan, John picked up some Biore strips for me. Although I get grossed out everytime I use them, at the same time, I can't help but be fascinated by what these little strips of paper manage to pull out of my pores.

I actually took pictures of today's Biore strip but I'll spare you the horror. Let's just say that pics at 100% are scary, hella scary, and should never ever be looked at again.

And look, there's even a masculine manly man version for your husband or boyfriend. A black nose strip made by Gatsby. What makes me laugh is the name of the company that owns the brand Gatsby. Mandom. Could you get any manlier than that?
(Yes, John bought the Gatsby ones for himself. He's a vain creature, just like me.)

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I NEED some of those man-strips for Ben! Do they sell them outside of Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if they do. I think I may have seen some here, but at specialty stores that import stuff from Japan? They don't seem to work as well as the Biore ones though.

    Wonder what would happen if you Sharpie-colored a white one.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...