Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365? Ready, set, go!

I've been thinking and talking about doing a 365 project for the looooongest time. What is it? It's a commitment to take and post/blog a picture every single day for an entire year. It's a ridiculously crazy time to start now since we JUST got back from a two week vacation to Florida and South Carolina and have tons of One Breath Photo work to catch up on. We also have an almost 9-month old little boy who is starting to show signs of being independently mobile... But hey, life wouldn't be fun without a bit of craziness, now would it? So, here I go! Project 365 has officially begun!

Since we were traveling, I wasn't able to post my 1.1 and 1.2 pictures so here I am playing catchup already on day 4. Oh, we're off to a lovely start, aren't we?

1.1.2011 - "Acorns" Did you know that those acorn tops fall off pretty easily? Well, I had no clue until I picked one up, wanting to use it for my picture. I think it was the first time I actually touched an acorn. We don't have them in Hawaii and the only time I get to see them is when we go back to South Carolina for the winter holiday. =)

1.2.2011 - "First Snowfall" Okay, so this picture wasn't technically taken on the 2nd but we were traveling for most of the day so I'm allowed to cheat and post a picture from another day. Here's our little boy, fascinated and enjoying his first snowfall ever.

1.3.2011 - "Swoon-worthy" We came home to an abundance of mail and this little treasure was in it. A letterpressed holiday greeting card from a fabulous designer friend, Kristen of Cry Baby Ink. =) I know I'm being a tease by only showing a tiny portion of the ornament-shaped card, but trust me, it was fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! When I decided to do a 365 this year, I thought of you and wondered if you'd ever considered doing it. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...