Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365: Still stuck on Christmas

I guess I must be missing Christmas more than I realized because here's another related picture. Christmas sprinkles. Looks yummy, right? Well, then I probably shouldn't tell you that these sprinkles are at least two years old. We go to a Christmas party every year and every year I tell myself that it'd be nice to bake some cupcakes to bring but we ALWAYS end up having a craft fair to work during the day so I never get around to baking those darn cupcakes. Two years ago, I bought these sprinkles and they've sat in our cupboard since then, totally sad, neglected, and unused. They finally came out to play today but unfortunately not on any cupcakes.

This year will be the year of Christmas cupcakes, I swear. With new sprinkles, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...