Sunday, January 9, 2011

Has motherhood turned me completely batty?

I was recently browsing on Etsy in search of some wooden blocks for our little boy when I came across a seller named Little Sapling Toys and their listing for this:

$23 for a wooden toy. $30 if I want it personalized. Yes, thirty freakin' dollars. And I'm seriously considering it. Have I gone crazy? Would it be worth $30? I'm telling myself yes. It's cute. And it's awesome. Little John would have his own little dslr until he grows into one of ours. AND it's handcrafted in the US. And it's organic and eco-friendly. And if I bought it, a donation would be made to plant a tree through Trees for the Future. See, how can I NOT buy it??

Or maybe I should stick with something more like this until little John gets a little older?

A dslr teething toy! I think this would be more age appropriate and would make a much better teething toy for little John than the iPhone he's currently using.

What to do, what to do? Maybe I should just get both....plus the wooden blocks I was originally planning to get. =)

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, hate to break the news to you, but I believe you'd actually need two. =P You can't possibly expect the boys to share such an awesome toy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...