Thursday, January 13, 2011

In desperate need of a haircut...

I should be ashamed of how long it's been since my last haircut. I went two years without a haircut because I was living in Japan and was afraid the stylist would give me a Japanese mullet. Too many of my students were sporting these looks and I knew that I'd somehow end up with one too. Oh, you don't know what a Japanese mullet is? Here you go:


*shudder* Full on top and pathetically stringy and spider leggy on the bottom. Japan may be the only country where you can find more females with mullets than males... So I waited until I moved back to Hawaii and finally cut my hair after our November 2007 wedding.

Well, I got my hair cut once more after that but it was close to a year later. That puts my last haircut at around November 2008. It's now January 2011. Yes, it's been that long since my last haircut.

I'm thinking about something like this:

It's too bad a hairstyle can't also transform your entire body. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...