Monday, June 8, 2009

Shark's Cove, North Shore

We woke up bright and early on Saturday morning and headed out to Shark's Cove for a morning dive with John's spearfishing & freediving friend, Mark. It was Mark's idea to get into the water at 6:30 a.m. Yes, 6:30 AM. We thought he was crazy but it actually worked out well because at around 8:30 a.m., I counted at least 50 divers in the water.

Here's a peek at what John was shooting in the water.

And here's a peek at what I was shooting above water.

Since I'm not a water person, I usually end up putzing around and taking pictures of either my slippers or my rings while waiting for John to come out. Yeah, lame, I know.

One of these days, I'm going to get into the water. One of these days....

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are some amazing photos. They make me want to get in the water!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...