Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've hit the mother lode!

I don't quite remember how I stumbled upon this because I was up waaaaay too early this morning to be fully awake. (John left for Maui for a conference and was up at around 5:00 a.m. Ouchie.) But I sure am glad I did.

NOTCOT is freakin' amazing. If you love fashion, design, architecture, cool stuff, or any combination of those things, I think you'll really like this.

NOTCOT.com is laid out like a blog and features the coolest of the cool. Design, techie stuff, toys, food & drink, fashion, home decor, and travel. You'll find all sorts of neat things featured here.


NOTCOT.org is a massive collection of image links to tons of cool stuff. I could spend hours browsing through just a small fraction of the 470 pages of "snapshots" of stuff I never would be able to find on my own. Yes, 470 pages (that's 22, 197 links!) of stuff. And that number is constantly growing because users can submit their own links to things they think are cool.


Like fashion? There's NOTCOUTURE for your inspiration, time-passing, or procrastination needs.

Are you a lush who also happens to be a culinary glutton? You're covered. Liqurious and Tastespotting. (Caution: If you aren't already a gluttonous lush, you may very well be turned into one after looking at some of the drool-worthy photos of food & drink on those two sites. Proceed with care.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...