Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday night and Saturday morning

This is my beloved Sparky. He's in pretty good condition, considering he's nearly 30 years old... Growing up as an only child, Sparky was my best friend. He went everywhere with me. Washington, California, Las Vegas, New York, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Canada. He's even lived abroad in Japan, TWICE.


Taken on Feb 18th, this is what happens when daddy decides to lick mommy's gym card and try sticking it to the baby's forehead. Little John, we're sorry that this is how we decided to celebrate your 10 month birthday. =P We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I just had a quick look through your blog and I'm liking it =P!
    I will read more of your posts when i'm free-er ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...